Our more specific objectives are:
- to gain a better understanding of democracy and its forms and the importance of youth participation in democratic institutions,
- to equip young activists with off-line and on-line tools to strengthen democracy both on a local and European level,
- to strengthen a value-based European citizenship and the feeling of responsibility and solidarity towards different European communities,
- to reinforce cooperation and to empower youth organizations across Europe coming from communities with different democratic traditions by training their active members to advocate for democratic values within their community and act as multipliers,
- to use, exchange, create and promote innovative tools to strengthen democratic values in European communities,
- to ensure sustainable impact and a high level of youth participation in European democracies.
WHERE AND WHEN?
there will be two offline meetings for the 27 participants:
- offline meeting in Poland on 28.11.- 4.12.2016 in Nowe Kawkowo (at Mazury lake region)
- offline meeting in Spain – June 2017 (5 days) in Senderiz, Galicia
there will be two online meetings on 2 weekends (1 weekend in March and and 1 weekend in January 2017)
After offline meetings participants will organize local action realized within their organization.
After online meetings will be expected to organize an on-line actions at the international level.
At the whole duration of the project the e-learning tasks will be distributed. Participants will be also co-creating the online platform of the project (by sharing stories, democratic methods and creative ideas)
Esta publicación (comunicación) es responsabilidad exclusiva de sus autores. La Comisión no es responsable del uso que pueda hacerse de la información aquí difundida.